Nui Chibi Nui Chibi

Really good and cute too!
Might have looked a little bit better with a white outline around the entire thing.
But other than that, the shading and detail are great, and the art style you used looks really nice.

Korkunpine responds:

Thank you very much, I was thinking about if I should do something along those lines but I put it down. Now I know what I should do to make this piece better!

Sketch Sketch

Very detailed and most of the anatomy is done quite well. The only thing I suggest is making the eyes more even towards or another and maybe fixing the leg proportions a tad bit - the calves just look a tiny bit off for some reason. Oh, and lastly, a good art tip in general, after learning anatomy and proportions of character, like you can draw people in cool poses and such, try applying those poses to actual situations you can draw, like in a park or a room, and maybe even interacting with objects in said setting. It makes your art way more interesting and have a better possession of purpose. With your current skill I'm sure you can go far if you continue at art!

Akutox3 responds:

thank you very much, i will and i apreciate it